Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Dresses!

I have never done as much window shopping as I've done for the dresses over the past week. This has been the most INTENSE process I think I have ever been through when it comes to shopping! But the end result is I've found the dresses for the entire bridal party!!!!!! WHEW......I'm blogging as I'm logging off the designers website, and I'm not looking at any more dresses. One thing I've realized is everytime I look, I see something else that is cute, or different, or better than what I saw before. I think I drove the bridal shop owner about mad, but she's digging the color scheme. I really think it's going to look really good when the pictures are taken. I'm so EXCITED!!!!

Oh- wedding plans changed also....We've decided to have a traditional ceremony and reception so I'm knee deep into wedding planning. I think I'm becoming obsessed! I'm trying to get as much out of the way as I can now, so that I can relax as it gets closer to the big day! I thought about posting pics of the dresses, but that'll take away from the WOW factor for my 3 readers (who will also be at the wedding, RIGHT?!!!!!!??!???!!??!)......

So now I'm back to the budget. He got a little flushed when he saw the figures for my 1st take at it. I need to knock it down a LOT or well be at the J.O.P.

C-YA!

No comments: