Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have never been so indecisive in my life!

The past week we've made some great progress with the wedding plans. But of course
with progress comes change and all because there are so many options available.
How can they expect me to be 100% certain about anything?
So I placed the dress orders last week. I went in with my Wedding Planner binder
looking all organized and stuff. I felt like I really had it together.
Now the dress I had my mind set on wasn't available in the store to try
on. So the store owner had me try on similar cuts by the designer to get
a better determination of what size to wear. I absolutely fell for the 2nd dress I
tried on and changed my order right then! I felt so retarded, because that was
probably the most difficult decision I've had to make this far especially because
this dress is almost 2X's the cost of the original dress. But I only get 1 first
wedding, right? Besides the store owner was really helpful and patient about it.

Well the dress order have been placed, and now I'm changing my mind about the
bridesmaids dresses. All along I wanted them to have shorter dresses, but trying to
pick out reasonably priced (IE: CHEAP) shoes is killing me! I mean the girls have
already commited to a dress and I just feel uncomfortable having them put more money down
on shoes. Oh what to do what to do? Just anothe dilima that I have to work through.

I also changed the tuxedo combinations today. They should have never told me I can
change as many times as I want until to weeks before the wedding!

So that's the update for now! I'm writing this through my blackberry so I'm interested in
how it's going to come out.

Soon~

No comments: